Karuna 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2018
The 200-hour course meets on the weekend: 10 am – 6 pm on Saturdays and 9 am – 5 pm on Sundays. Anatomy classes are held from 4 pm – 6 pm on Saturday afternoons. In addition, you are required to attend 50 classes with Eileen Muir, Eileen Daneri’s Restorative Workshop, and Paul Menard’s Intro to Yoga Course. You will also assist six classes throughout the training.
- January 27-28, 2018
- February 24-25
- March 24-25
- April 28-29
- May 26-27
- June 23-24
- July 28-29
- August 25-26
- September 22-23
- October 27-28
Additional Mandatory Certification Requirements:
- Students are required to take 50 classes at Karuna, outside of training weekends and week long intensives, by the end of training. The cost of classes is not included in the tuition price, but a $800 discounted unlimited card is available for the duration of the training (10 months).
- Students are required to assist 6 classes total. Assisting in classes counts towards the 50 class requirement.
- Students are required to attend Eileen Daneri’s Restorative Workshop (at no additional charge).
- Students are required to attend Paul’s Intro to Yoga: 8-Week Course (at no additional charge).
Tuition and Payment
Application Fee: $300 (non-refundable – due January 1st or upon registration)
Books / Props: Call for info, (413) 584-5054
The cost of the 200-hour course is $2,400 plus an application fee of $300 (non-refundable). Students may pay in full or in four installments. There is a $200 reduction in tuition for those who pay the full tuition by December 1, 2017. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF YOU DROP OUT OF THE TRAINING.
Installments will be automatically deducted from your credit card on file by 5pm on the due date.
Deposit = $300 (Due upon registration)
1st Installment = $600 Due: 01/04/17 or upon registration
2nd Installment = $600 Due: 03/01/17
3rd Installment = $600 Due: 05/01/17
4th Installment = $600 Due: 07/12/17
How to Pay:
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or online
- First make your $300 application fee to join the training
- Then payment can be made in full or is made in four installments of $600
- Price Reduction / Early-bird: There is a $200 reduction in tuition for those who pay the full tuition by December 1st, 2017 (totaling $2,500). If you choose to do this, you need to contact the office to do the transaction in person or over the phone
- Click below on “online payment” to start your payment
Reduced Price Class Card for Students:
Duration: 10 months of unlimited classes
Students in the 200-hour yoga teacher training are eligible to receive an 10-month unlimited yoga class card at this reduced price. Please contact the studio at email@example.com or 413-584-5054 to purchase.