Workshops and Events
The Karuna Center for Yoga and Healing Arts is happy and honored to present these wonderful workshops and events in the upcoming months!
- Intro to Yoga – 8 Week Course (April 5- May 24, 2013)
- Pranayama: Advanced Yoga Study with Eileen Muir (April 13 – Aug. 11, 2013)
- Intro to Yoga – 8 Week Course with Paul Menard (Jun. 7 – Aug. 2, 2013)
- The Peace of Wild Things: Backbends and Beyond with Carrie Owerko (May 26, 2013)
- Kevin Gardner: Yoga Workshop (Aug. 17-18, 2013)
- Assisting & Adjusting Workshop in Albany, NY with Eileen Muir (Sept. 22, 2013)
- Bobby Clennel: Restorative Yoga and Pranayama Workshop (July 21, 2013)
- The Bhagavad Gita with Satyanarayana Dasa, PhD (Sept 28-29, 2013)
- H.S. Arun: Yoga Workshop (October 10-11, 2013)
- Advanced Yoga Study With Eileen Muir Oct. (8th 2011 – Feb 9th, 2014)
Please read on for more details, and for information on ongoing special events! For more information about events, or Karuna’s teacher training programs, please call (413) 584-5054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Studio etiquette: Many people at Karuna have a sensitivity to perfumes and scented products and some are allergic to the chemicals in these products, which can set off a severe reaction. As Director, I would like to make the space welcoming to everyone. I invite you to refrain from using these unnaturally scented products while practicing at Karuna.
For all classes and workshops, there are three payment options:
- Pay online using MindBody Online.
- Mail in a check.
- Pay with cash at our studio.
* Paper tickets are not issued for any event. If you pay through MindBody Online you will receive an email confirmation of your payment and you will automatically be enrolled electronically into the roster of participating students. If you pay by cash or check, you will receive confirmation from our office (please include contact info with registration so that we can reach you).
Cancellation Policy: A full refund (minus a 15% processing fee) will be given if notice is received up to one week prior to the event. No refund will be given after one week prior to the event.
Parking:For details on parking in Northampton click on the link in the left side-bar menu titled “About the Center”.
Accommodations: For directions adn accomodations while coming to classes at Karuna click on the link in the left side bar menu titled “About the Center”